How do I monitor statistics for my PagePlay site?
1. Sign up for Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a powerful, easy-to-use and freely available statistics package. You can monitor statistics for your PagePlay site using Google Analytics.
If you don't already have a Google Analytics account, you can get one easily and for free.
* Visit Google Analytics
* If you have a Google account, sign in. If you don't yet have a Google account, click 'create an account'.
* Once you have signed in to your Google account, click Access Google Analytics.
* Click Sign up.
* Submit your Account Name (probably your company name), Website Name, Website URL, and select an Industry Category and Reporting Time Zone.
* Click 'Get Tracking ID'.
* Accept the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement.
2. Get your code
Once you have set up your account, you will be able to access your sites Google Analytics code.
It will look something like:
<!-- Global Site Tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->
<script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=GA_TRACKING_ID"></script>
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || ;
gtag('js', new Date());
3. Put the code into your site
Login to your PagePlay site, click on 'Site' in the Toolbar at the top of the page and then paste the code into the Google Analytics field.
4. Give it a couple of days
Within 48 hours Google Analytics will start compiling reports which you can view. Whenever you want to review your statistics, simply login to the Google Analytics you have created.
If you have more then one website you can monitor all of their statistics using the same Google Analytics account - for your convenience.